Moonlight in a blue-black sky is always a beautiful sight.
The Elements>SeriousMoonlight luxury bracelet is inspired by this lunar brilliance and many shades of blue and relies on six kinds of stones to bring it to life.
Details of the Design
The SeriousMoonlight design integrates six kinds of stones to create a striking yet smooth progression from black (onyx and obsidian) to dark blue (kyanite) to a bluer-blue (lapis with dark tones) to lighter deep blue (lapis with lighter tones) to moon-lit clouds (K2 jasper stone) and then the moon itself (azurite - all white stone), and back again around the other side.
Stones and Materials
The Vinchesi Designs Elements>SeriousMoonlight contains the following stone elements:
- Azurite (white) stone for the moon itself
- K2 Jasper stones for the moon-lit clouds
- Lapis stones (vivid blue and a darker blue) for darker sky
- Kyanite stones for even darker sky
- Obsidian stones for dark sky
- Onyx stones for the darkest sky
SeriousMoonlight has the following silver elements:
- Thai silver clasp
- Sterling silver crimp covers (2)
- Sterling silver crimps (2)
The internal wire of the bracelet is 49-strand stainless steel with coating.
This hand-made luxury bracelet that can be sized specifically for your wrist. Upon placing your order, we can correspond directly for accurate sizing and I am happy to do so.